© 2020 by » Hassan Imad Abdallah
- Hassan recently joined Saleh Alobeidli Advocates & Legal Consultants as Associate in the Sports and entertainment Law Department/Dubai Office.
- Hassan attended Saint Joseph University, Lebanon where he achieved an LLB in Law and a Master 1 in Public Law
- In 2017, after a one-year experience in Spain, Hassan was awarded a Master in International Sports Law from ISDE Law and Business School (Madrid) to become the First Lebanese ever to specialize in the Sports Law field.
- Hassan obtained in the same year an “International Sports Law” Certificate from Cambridge University after attending intensive courses at the prestigious Wolfson College Campus.
- Prior to joining our team, Hassan Acted as a Legal Counsel at the Saudi Arabian Football Federation (Disciplinary and Ethics Committee) in Riyadh where he assisted the DEC Chairman on various national football disputes and international projects.
- Languages: Arabic, French, English, Spanish