The UAE's real estate sector remains an important part of the nation's economy and one of the fastest developing sectors in both value and social impact.
We are specialists in UAE real estate law, through our offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Our real estate team supports clients with the review, negotiation and preparation of all types of legal agreements and contracts including sale and purchase agreements, development agreements, joint venture agreements, operating agreements, finance agreements and supporting documentation.
Our ligitation team advise and represent clients in all types of real estate disputes including failed sale and purchases agreements, rental tenancy disputes, late or failed delivery of property by developers and development/joint venture disputes.
We can manage real estate procedural requirements such title registrations, transfers and Conveyancing, property inheritance, estate planning, gifting, finance and corporate (SPV) ownership of property and land.
- Licensing and regulatory advisory
- Conveyancing of all types of real estate
- Lease advisory, both residential and commercial
- Landlord and tenancy advisory including dispute and litigation services
- Dispute resolution, including litigation before Dubai Court, DIFC Court and arbitration.
- Property finance advisory including finance secured against corporate entities for property
- Advisory for structuring of vehicles for investment, acquisition of land, development and joint-ventures
- Jointly-Owned Property (strata) advisory and dispute resolution